INTRODUCING THE NEW FRAXEL RE:STORE DUAL WAVELENGTH SYSTEM
We are proud to introduce the Fraxel DUAL 1550/1927 system. We've added a new wavelength to better address pigmentation and other dyschromia on the entire body with minimal discomfort. In addition to the deep penetrating Erbium fiber laser (1550 nm), a new, more superficial Thulium fiber laser (1927 nm) can be selected to treat your patient.
As the original and most widely adopted Fraxel system, the Fraxel laser system is recognized for effective non-ablative fractional skin resurfacing. Predictable with a great safety record, the laser typically delivers dramatic results for all skin types, on and off the face—with minimal disruption to patients' daily routine.
The Fraxel treatment is proven effective for photodamage, mild to moderate periorbital wrinkles, acne scars, surgical scars, melasma and Actinic Keratosis.
Remarkable results. Remarkable versatility.
The Fraxel re:store Dual wavelength laser was engineered to treat across a variety of conditions, on all skin types and anywhere on the body. Since it delivers predictable epidermal turnover with each treatment, nearly all patients see immediate improvement. And due to collagen remodeling, those results are enhanced over weeks and months.
Unparalleled for treating acne scars
When it comes to acne scars, Fraxel DUAL 1550/1927 treatment succeeds where other procedures have failed. The Fraxel DUAL 1550/1927 laser can reach deep into the dermis to stimulate collagen remodeling. While keeping surrounding tissue intact for maximum healing and minimal discomfort or downtime. Numerous clinical publications report that the Fraxel treatment provides more consistent, successful results than any other procedure for treating acne scars.
Advanced technology—the most efficient delivery for the best possible results
All Fraxel laser products use the same patented platform of technological intelligence—ensuring the highest efficacy, safety and flexibility. Since you select the energy level, treatment level and number of passes, you can tailor each treatment to your patient's needs. Key features of the Fraxel DUAL 1550/1927 system:
- Dual Fiber Laser Technology. Choose between the single or dual fiber laser system. Easily select either the deep penetrating Erbium fiber laser or the more superficial Thulium fiber laser.
- Intelligent Optical Tracking® system. The technology adjusts to hand speed and ensures uniform treatment, distributing pulses evenly while maintaining optimal spacing to reduce heat. The result is treatment that's safe, effective and fast, with a full-face treatment typically completed in 20-25 minutes.
- Optimized spot size based on chosen parameters. The system optimizes the microscopic spot size for each energy level, maximizing penetration while minimizing bulk heating in surrounding tissue. As a result, typically see improvements in mild to moderate photodamage with minimal downtime..
- More comfortable procedure. Superficial targeting of the Thulium wavelength and focal cooling improves patient comfort.
- Fraxel Roller Tips. Cool Roller tips allow focal cooling of target treatment sites, improving patient comfort.
- Faster treatment times. Improved scanner design increases procedure speed by 25%.
- Intuitive touch-screen interface. The easy-to-navigate system requires only 3 settings to control depth, density and energy delivered.
- Safety. The laser fires only when the handpiece touches the skin and when the footswitch is engaged. And to prevent overtreatment, the number of microscopic treatment zones (MTZs) is matched to the speed of application. This built-in safety and ease of use make the Fraxel DUAL 1550/1927 system a flexible option for your practice.*
*Please check your state's regulations for more information on delegable procedures
For more information on Fraxel DUAL 1550/1927 treatment and non-ablative fractional resurfacing, please visit the FAQ.
*FDA indications include skin resurfacing procedures and the treatment of periorbital wrinkles, acne scars, surgical scars, dyschromia and pigmented lesions, such as age spots, sun spots, actinic keratosis and melasma. Potential side effects include prolonged redness, swelling, blistering, scarring, infection, pigmentary changes (hyperpigmentation), herpes reactivation and acne flare-up.